Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014 Events + Opening Pics!


Happy 2014!!!

I have VERY belatedly posted some pics from the opening receptions of both the EDEN [Bryant Street Gallery] and THE ELYSIAN FIELDS [Laura Rathe Fine Art Dallas] exhibitions, voila!

Lots coming up in 2014…here goes:



EDGE + SURFACE with Claudia Meyer @ Fresh Paint Gallery [Culver City, CA]
Opening reception February 1, 6-8 p.m.  Please join us, LA!

ONE YEAR ONE WORK @ Laura Rathe Fine Art [Dallas, TX]
Group Exhibition opening reception February 22, 6-8 p.m.

PALM DESERT ART FAIR @ Laura Rathe Fine Art [Palm Desert, CA]
Feb 13-16

DALLAS ART FAIR @ Laura Rathe Fine Art [Dallas, TX]
April 11-13

SOLO EXHIBITION TBD @ Laura Rathe Fine Art [Houston]
Opening reception April 26, 6-8 p.m.

SOLO EXHIBITION TBD @ Kathryn Markel [New York, NY]
Opening Reception May 22, 6-8 p.m.



 THE ELYSIAN FIELDS [Laura Rathe Fine Art Dallas] October 2013

Gallery Director Janice Meyers, me, Courtney Feavel
I feel VERY lucky to work with these fantastic and hard-working ladies! 


The very talented Colletta Connor [Forest Perkins Design] and I





I heart Robin Brown, my sweet and beautiful friend!!







Ann Pardue [aka mom!] and I



 Ann, Van, & Meredith Pardue [aka "my folks!"]



 Guests at the opening reception



 View from the front street entrance 



 The largest painting I have ever made…72" x 126"!!




Sweet friends Emma, Ricardo [aka our Honduran family], and my babes Julian and Jackson [aka cutie pies in the seersucker vests]


 View of second floor installation 



View of second floor installation 




EDEN [Bryant Street Gallery] October 2013

 
Gallery view from front entrance



Most lovely collectors in the history of ever!  After buying two paintings at the opening, they took us across the street to Monique's Chocolates and gave us these gorgeous and EXTREMELY DELICIOUS chocolates...


 Heavennnn.



 Guests at the opening reception




Guests at the opening reception





 Chit chatting with collectors [pre-chocolate party]





Wow, it's been three months, and I just relived that evening via writing this post.  Now what do I want?  Chocolate, baby.

Thanks for checking in, and stay tuned for updates, news, and images of new paintings.  2014 is gonna be one hellagood year, y'all…I can feel it! 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment