Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Opening Receptions for Sojourns Part I & II

Hola, y'all!

It has been a busy May with both openings for Sojourns Part I & II in Houston and Dallas respectively.  I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who came out to see the exhibitions, to my fantastic art dealer in Houston, Laura Rathe, and to the wonderful Smink sisters in Dallas, who I have absolutely loved working with and getting to know.  I really enjoyed meeting so many collectors and fellow artists, and I am deeply grateful for my family and dear friends who were able to share these evenings with me.  I am simply filled with gratitude!


Here are a few pics from the opening reception of Sojourns Part II in Dallas.  Well, more than a few. 





Van Pardue (aka my dad), Trey and Robin Brown, & Vince Pardue (aka my bro).






Van, Meredith, and Vince Pardue.

Jo Mattison and friends.

My mother, Ann Pardue, Robin Brown, and me.

Vince Pardue & Andrew Holbrook (best buddy / realtor extraordinaire)

Andrew and I.



Autumn Smink talking with clients.











 







Austin friends Blake Holbrook, Jamie Rix, a couple of Pardue's, and Andrew Holbrook.

Best kids ever, my sons Julian and Jackson Kennedy.

And here are a few pics from the Sojourns Part I opening in Houston:

Love the way this triptych hangs with this Gary Beals sculpture.  The triptych is my favorite piece from the show.  

Laura talking with collectors.







Talented singer Michael Stewart looking so Southern and dapper in his seer sucker suit.



My friend Valeria Paget.

 
After party at Laura's house with Tad Cherry.

Amy McAnally of Luxe Magazine and I could have talked for hours without running out of material.  
Oh yeah, that happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment