Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

2012. It's your year, y'all. Make it a good one.

Happy 2012, Darlings!

You cannot believe another year has gone by, can you?  Yes, I know.  Well, here we are at the start of what I hope for me will be a coaster year.  Do you know what a coaster year is?  It is the opposite of a roller coaster year.  It is a year where you do not have a half dozen life changing events occur within the span of a few months.  Frankly, I am overdue for one of these.  So, in the coming year I look forward to a steady and fruitful studio practice; to enjoying the company of my children; to not being in a huge rush the entire time I am awake; to spending time on the lake; to traveling to a couple of new places; to resuming a dedicated yoga practice; to learning a few new recipes; to reading a dozen or so good books; to spontaneity; and to enjoying whatever other surprises the universe has in mind.  I guess life unfolds the way it does, but a little intention never hurts either.

On that note, here is my exhibition schedule for 2012.  These events are open to art collectors, enthusiasts, artists, and friends.  In other words, everyone is welcome, so if you are in the area during one of these events, then please join us!


Solo Exhibitions:

SOJOURNS @ Laura Rathe Fine Art [Houston]
Opening Reception April 28, 6-8 p.m.

OPEN ROADS @ Smink [Dallas]
Opening Reception:  May 19, 6-8 p.m.

NATIVE @ Ann Connelly Fine Art [Baton Rouge]
Opening Reception: September 6, 6-8 p.m.



Three-Person Exhibition:

TBA @ Chicago Art Source [Chicago]
Fall 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment