Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Oops. (Invisible Spectrum)

I have returned to Austin after a wonderful weekend in Atlanta for the opening reception for Visible Spectrum @ Pryor Fine Art, and it was lovely!  I must say the gallery space is fantastic (and huge!), and the staff there could not be any nicer and hard working.  It was great being with friends old and new, meeting some of the other gallery artists, and eating more than my fair share of good food.  This is the part where I post all the photos from the opening.  Except I forgot my camera.  If there is a memorable occasion, it is a fact that I will forget the damn camera.  Every time.  My mom is not happy with me right now.  Sorry, Mom!  Instead here is a link to the paintings from the exhibition:  well, it's better than nothing?!


2 comments:

  1. you are truly a gift as is therefore for so is your work. ABSOLUTELY Beautiful new pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! Really, thank you, Gina ;) And right back at you, xox

    ReplyDelete