Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another view from another rogue space...!

How much did I love making this gigantic painting??  A lot!  There are few things more gratifying to me than flinging paint around from the top of a ladder (not a bad workout either). View from Rogue Spaces XX was commissioned for a Napa residence by one of my favorite patrons.  When someone commissions a huge painting and pretty much gives you carte blanche on what to do, well...it's bliss.  




View from Rogue Spaces XX: 81" x 128" ink, acrylic, oil, oil crayon, and charcoal on canvas, 2011


Now, it's fish taco time. Adios Amigos!

2 comments:

  1. it's an exceptional painting. And enormous! I would love to see it installed. Can you post a picture when it's hung on your client's wall?

    Caroline Turek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Caroline! Yes, I will definitely do that :) Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete