Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Dallas!


The paintings below just arrived in Dallas at Select Art.

Part Thirteen of a Rainstorm: 48" x 48" ink, acrylic, oil, and oil crayon on canvas


Part Twelve of a Rainstorm: 48" x 48" ink, acrylic, oil, and oil crayon on canvas

Pods in Fractured Light I: 30" x 22" ink, acrylic, oil, and oil crayon on paper

Pods in Fractured Light II: 30" x 22" ink, acrylic, oil, and oil crayon on paper

Pods in Fractured Light III: 30" x 22" ink, acrylic, oil, and oil crayon on paper

And this just arrived at my parents' home in Dallas.  They commissioned me to create this large painting for their living room.  I love that my parents collect art!  They are awesome in many other ways, too, but I am pleased to have raised them right in the art department.
My Deep Earth V: 48" x 96", ink, acrylic, oil collage, and oil crayon on canvas


P.S.  How bout them Saints beating the Vikings last night?  Although my buddy Andrew swears they should have beat the daylights out of them.  I think they are just warming up.

P.P.S.  I know jack about football, so don't listen to me.  I don't even really like football. But I do like the Saints. If you are from Louisiana, then you understand my excitement, and if you're not, well, then bless your sweet little heart anyway. Who Dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment